Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Where to Apply for Visa on St Thomas for China

Zigmo
December 03, 2015 08:22PM

Good Evening all,

I need to travel to China for business but the Visa process is not clear. All the instructions I found are vague when it gets to actually submitting the information. It says to go to your local China Consulate office to apply. After searching I cannot find a local consulate office.

Does anyone have any experience getting a China Visa here on St Thomas?

Re: Where to Apply for Visa on St Thomas for China

Alana33
December 04, 2015 07:15AM

You may try contacting the passport office to see if you can get any guidance. If that fails, possibly try the immigration office. If the fails, try the delegate to congress's office.
Good luck.

Re: Where to Apply for Visa on St Thomas for China

stxsailor
December 11, 2015 01:48PM

Not sure about China but when I had to get African visas, you deal directly with the consulate for that particular country. I'd google China Consulate locations and see what comes up. My guess is the closest one is in Miami or DC. sometimes it can be done via mail.

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →