Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Lighted Boat Parade

pamela
December 09, 2004 09:44AM

The Lighted Boat Parade is growing but we still need more boats! If you have a dinghy, a power boat or a sail boat, decorate it and come join us on December 17. Call me at 774-3944 for registration form. Registration is FREE and we have cash prizes. $500 for first place, $300 for second, $100 for third and $50 honorable mention. Even working on some Cruzan Rum to sweeten the deal! Come out and PLAY!

Re: Lighted Boat Parade

Onika
December 09, 2004 10:20AM

Pam, I have some friends anchored here temporarily who expressed an interest but they were concerned that their sailboat, at 45', was too big. Are there any size or other restrictions I can pass on to them?

pamela
December 09, 2004 12:13PM

Onika,
There are no limits. The lead boat is that beautiful M/Y Romantica that you see on the waterfront. She is, I believe, 72' so a 45' should fit just right. Tell them to call me ....
Thanks!
Pamela

Max
December 09, 2004 12:46PM

Pamela -

My regrets! Irene and I will be in St. Martin on the 17th, otherwise we would light up Glory B and join you. Maybe next year.

Max

Has a correction been made to note the correct date?

Teresa
December 11, 2004 12:16PM

Any problems with the misprint in the THIS WEEk free mag? They printed that Miracle on Main Street and the Lighted Boat Parade was December 10th. I hope the resorts and such let people know the actual date.

Teresa

Post Edited (12-12-04 19:29)

Tanya
December 11, 2004 05:48PM

I just heard a commercial on radio station 93.5 saying the parade is tonight, the 10th.

Re: Has a correction been made to note the correct date?

pamela
December 13, 2004 10:49AM

Sorry - Chamber of Commerce changed the date - the lighted boat parade is the 17th .... 7 PM - come join the fun.
Pamela.

siobhan
December 16, 2004 07:31PM

where?! someone tell me where the parade takes place?

East Ender
December 16, 2004 09:56PM

In Charlotte Amalie Harbor. Come to Miracle on Main Street and grab a front row seat!

pamela
December 17, 2004 10:13AM

Thanks - hope to see you all there tonight!
Pamela.

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →