Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Home school groups for teens

sandmrhodes
May 13, 2016 12:25PM

Hello,
We are a live aboard family with a 17 year old daughter and soon to be 15 year old son. We are looking for other home schooled families with teens in the Elephant Bay Area that they could meet. I have found an old yahoo group, but it is no longer active. Are there any others?
Thanks,
Melissa Rhodes

Re: Home school groups for teens

Jessicarockstar
July 13, 2016 11:07AM

Are u on Stt or STX ? There is a Facebook group for both islands. The STX group is geared towards younger kids. I just moved to STT from STX so not Shure what the STT group is about yet. There's US Virgin Island Homeschoolers FB and St Croix USVI Homeschool Families FB. The STT group has a Thursday beach meet up . Good luck!

aksailing
March 24, 2017 10:23AM

Melissa,

Are you a member of the Facebook Group US Virgin Island Homeschoolers? I administrate that group. We have several teens in our community and we meet once a week(Thursdays) for a social get together on ST Thomas at either Magen's Bay or Lindqvist Beach. Request to join the group and I will add you.

Thanks,
Andrea

tomholgate
June 19, 2017 11:47AM

What courses?

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →