Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

tot club

Sidnie
January 20, 2005 07:08PM

Does anyone know of any tot clubs in the V.I.?

Re: tot club

East Ender
January 20, 2005 07:35PM

Sidnie: I'd like to buy a vowel...What is a tot club?

Sidnie
January 20, 2005 07:41PM

Here is an awsome website that tells all.

[www.pussers.com]

sidnie

East Ender
January 21, 2005 08:49AM

Sidnie: Pusser's is pretty much a British organization. The places they list were in Antigua- which is full of British naval history- and England.

Celeste Harmer
January 23, 2005 11:01PM

yes, please tell us: what is a tot club? i'm dying to find out.

Island Paul
January 24, 2005 09:28AM

Seems like Sidnie provided a link to the info to answer the question what is a TOT club and if you check it out you too would know - I didn't!

Sidnie, I believe the answer is no - none here on St.Thomas but as East Ender points out - Antiqua might be the closest!

You come down girl - get out of that Alaska cold - return to the warm!!!!!! You have friends here!

Sidnie
January 24, 2005 01:11PM

Okay,
so maybe we could form our own tot club. You only need to like and drink rum and lord knows there is plenty of it there, cruzan being my personal favorite. \
Sidnie

rummy
January 24, 2005 01:32PM

Pussers had a restaurant /bar on Tortola in the BVI, don't know if it is still open. They also had one on St John, think that is now closed (maybe the current "beach bar"wink

I think there was an informal tot club on Tortola.

kathy
January 24, 2005 05:04PM

hey sidnie, count me in....come back and we will get one goin...

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →