Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Business tax forms

March 13, 2017 06:09PM

Registered: 7 years ago
Posts: 428

What is required to file for business taxes?
Is it just the gross receipts 720B?

Thank you

Re: Business tax forms

March 18, 2017 05:25PM

Registered: 6 years ago
Posts: 12,112

Ask your accountant, get one if you don't have one as you could be missing out on what's deductible.
It really depends on your situation.
Good luck!
Call VIBIR if doing on your own.

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

  • Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today


Join Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites


USVI Books & Souvenirs


USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →