Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Looking for a job

porfrincon
August 04, 2017 04:00PM

Hi everyone,

My name is Porfirio, i'm 26 years old and i spend a great time two summers before in the island. It was so amazing that i would love to move there for a few years or months. Can someone help me to know what do i need to start my process to have a my papers in order to move there?

I will apreciatte this to much,

Thank you all!!!

Re: Looking for a job

ironheadUSVI
August 04, 2017 04:37PM

Sure.

Buy a ticket and get on the plane. Make sure you know which island you are going to first.

Re: Looking for a job

East Ender
August 07, 2017 07:35PM

Your papers? If you are not a US citizen, you will need to check with immigration about current procedures. Good luck.

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →