Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Community Yard Sale on STX on Labor Day 9-2 - please donate what you can!

islandjoan
August 28, 2017 11:09AM

Do you have items you no longer use, don't want, need to clear out?

REAL Cruzan Cats will take them!

On Monday, Sept 4th, Labor Day, from 9:00 - 2:00, there will be a community yard sale in the parking lot of Business World & the Caribbean Community Theatre on St. Croix.

RCC will sell your unwanted things to raise money for our Cruzan cats.
Furniture, lamps, household items... anything but clothes, please!

Please deliver whatever you'd like to donate at 8 AM that morning... or contact us for delivery to another location on Sunday, the 3rd.

If you have questions call 340 773-0487 or 340 690-7325. THANK YOU!

Real Cruzan Cats website

Re: Community Yard Sale on STX on Labor Day 9-2 - please donate what you can!

ThomasSuarez
December 11, 2017 06:26AM

You can gather information about the community Yard sale from following link. We are submitting STX on Labor Day and donation related matters to be discussed at online. The essay writing service reviews is helps for getting information from their articles. We are having more experienced persons for making essays and assignment papers

itsalina
December 20, 2017 09:17AM

This article truly contains part more data about This Topic. We have perused your everything the data a few focuses are great. English homework help service. An extraordinary post I might want to thank you for the endeavors you have made in composing this fascinating and proficient article.

emilyjack
December 21, 2017 09:18AM

Unbelievable post. Articles that have and clever comments are more pleasing, at any rate to me. It's intriguing to examine what different people thought and how it relates to them or their clients, as their perspective could help you later on for more information click here.

jakefuller
January 06, 2018 08:22AM

I have been doing a lot of hard work and finally this is paying dividends in a great manner. Guys, always work hard until you achieve the desired results. Author info

edwardmyers
January 27, 2018 01:39AM

This article simply consists of element greater facts approximately This Topic. We have perused your the whole lot the information some focuses are remarkable. Law Essay Help UK. An remarkable post I would possibly want to thank you for the endeavors you have got made in composing this captivating and gifted article.

Alexferguson
February 14, 2018 01:13AM

You can assemble data about the group Yard deal from the accompanying connection. We are submitting STX on Labor Day and gift related issues to be examined at on the web. The Essay Writing help for getting data from their articles. We are having more experienced people for making papers and task papers

williamgeorge
February 15, 2018 08:23AM

I am uncommonly perky to scrutinize the whole substance of on the post. I'm prepared to bookmark your site and exhibit the youngsters take a gander at up here generally. I am really positive there at risk to be instructed a magnificent course Essay Writing Service of action, Many thanks sharing your article.

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →