Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Homeschooling

Sveta1965
February 07, 2018 09:55AM

Our granddaughter coming back to the island she is 10 years old.We are looking for home school.
If any moms have classes at home and can take our child ?. If yes please let us know what we need to do get her enroll. She will be here on February 26.

Thank you

Re: Homeschooling

jColby
March 08, 2018 04:17PM

We'll also be homeschooling a 9 (almost 10) year-old. We will be arriving next month (April). If nothing else it would be great to set up field trips where the kids can get together.

Please let us know if you find any additional info of home schoolers on the island!

Thanks!!

Racresenzo
July 27, 2018 05:09PM

Hello,

New to the island and forum. Just moved here and we will be homeschooling our two girls 7 and 9. I cannot seem to find any forum/groups for home school community on this board. Anyone out there? Thanks
Ruth and Mike

holycitygyal
July 27, 2018 06:00PM

Hey Island family,

Would any of you be interested in attending a Waldorf-Based Playgroup/Co-Op?
This is something I have wanted to do for a while on St. Croix. Our boys are 4.5 and 2. Our 4.5 year old attends a Waldorf-based preschool in the states, however, we spend 3 months every year on island. For more information on Waldorf Based Education [www.iaswece.org]
If i Can get a commitment from Atleast 2 other families, I will organize and make it happen. So let me know,
Best,
Sadie

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →