Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Weight Watchers on STX?

Nasus
April 05, 2005 09:29AM

Hello all smiling

Does anyone know if there are Weight Watchers meetings on St. Croix? I have lost 45 pounds and would like to continue with WW after we move. I can try to do it on my own, but I know that going to the meetings works for me and I'd hate to mess up a good thing wink

Thanks a million!

Susan

Re: Weight Watchers on STX?

Iris Richardson
April 05, 2005 03:43PM

Should the weight watchers website not have a listing of all their support locations? I would call them.
Iris

Islander
April 11, 2005 11:18PM

Admin

Hello Susan,

I am not familiar with seeing ads or notices of Weight Watchers groups in the VI. I looked at their web site, as Iris suggested, but they don't have the VI in their drop down menus and the search didn't recognize the VI zip codes. So you might call them and see.

If not you could join a local gym and get with a personal trainer to keep you on track.

--Islander

Nasus
April 12, 2005 11:05AM

Thanks Iris and Islander.

I have looked at the website and called the 800 number for Weight Watchers. Unfortunately, they only know about meetings in the states, nothing about territories or the rest of the world for that matter. I was hoping someone knew about a meeting that WW was not able to tell me about.

I know there is a 'Curves' in Christiansted. I'll probably join there when I get on-island smiling

Thank you for all of your help!

Susan

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →