Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Child summer camps

tarah
April 18, 2005 09:20AM

Good morning,
Does anyone have any information on summer camps for 7 year olds? I searched the web and haven't found anything. I checked the websites of Antilles and general search but came up with nothing. I know there must be fun summer camps or academic programs offered somewhere.
Thanks for your help,
Tara

Re: Pistarckle Theater Summer Camp

Islander
April 18, 2005 12:06PM

Admin

Heres one...

"In June STAR 2005, Pistarckle Theater's eigth annual summer theater camp begins with The Legend of Sleepy Hollow, a musical. Director is Lauren Brody Stewart and Liz Guilliams. Teachers are Christopher Clarke and Sally Smith. Registration is on-going. Call 775-7877 Performances of the show open to the general public are on July 7 & 8 at 7:00 pm and on July 9 & 10 at 2:00 pm matinee.

Registration for Camp II, a four week camp in theater, July 25-August 19 is on-going. Classes will be given in acting, movement, capoeria (a Brazilian martial arts dance), voice, poetry, playwrighting and much more! To register call 775-7877"

--Islander

Re: Pistarckle Theater Summer Camp

tarah
April 18, 2005 08:01PM

Thanks Islander you never fail.

Re: Child summer camps

Islander
April 20, 2005 02:09PM

Admin

Hello Tara,

There is a music school in Tillet Gardens that also does a summer camp of music and dance, or she did last year. Its called Hintz Academy of Music and the number is (340)774-1905.

Also the VI National Park has an over-night program during the summer for kids. Its short, a couple days. I think its 8-14 year olds though. But something to look into. Its done at VIERS so you can call there and see if they are doing it this summer. (340)776-6721

--Islander

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →