Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Calling all hikers on stx - want company?

Linda from Michigan
June 15, 2005 04:03PM

Greetings -
I am looking for a companion to do some hiking while on stx. Nothing super stenuous - but I would love to see the tide pools or jack & issaac's bays. Just to get real with nature.

Anyone interested, please pm me.

Thanks,

Linda

Re: Calling all hikers on stx - want company?

AJWayne
June 15, 2005 04:47PM

Sent you a PM, We'll be down 6/25-7/3 and then again the first week of August.

We'd enjoy a good hike!
Amanda

gaston
June 16, 2005 02:01PM

linda-

i'm willing to set up a hike to annaly bay. i've been there once in 4 years. it is absolutely amazing!!! and there's no sense in paying for a tour when you can hike in yourself - unless you really want to support the local economy... but in that case you could pay me. wink hopefully i'll be able to work a day off within the next couple weeks. if not, we'll hook up soon. let me know.

-adam

gaston
June 16, 2005 02:39PM

p.s. you can check out some annaly bay pics on my flickr photostream.

[www.flickr.com]

Linda from Michigan
June 16, 2005 03:37PM

Thanks honey! I preciate it. Give me a way to reach you and we'll have to do that hike. I saw your pics - wow - you and that camera~

Linda

linda

gaston
June 16, 2005 05:29PM

linda-

i sent an email to the address for your rental... except it's about hiking. and thanks for the complement on my photos!

-adam

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →