Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Pool League Info

islandbound
January 24, 2006 11:49PM

What's the story?

Any APA or BCA action?

What place has the best table's?

Any Players?

Re: Pool League Info

RaynDeb
January 26, 2006 03:32PM

islandbound,We too were wondering the same thing as we will be arriving late August and have friends that live on STT that are also interested.I shoot decent pool but my lady is much better than I she has competed on a national level in Vegas and well some other places I cant remember(I am at work and it is distracting me from playing on the computer)any way I took the liberty of doing some quick research and found nothing on either web site from BCA or APA.If there are no leagues then maybe we can get one going in the future.Any other players out there?(pool players) Note to forum master,Thanks for a great place to post!It is invaluble!

islandbound
January 28, 2006 06:27PM

RaynDeb
Glad to hear there will be some pool payers when I get there. I hope to arrive early fall or sooner. By the response to the post, sounds like we might be the only avid players. Hope there's a decent table to be found. Where you kids coming from? I'm looking forward to leaving Las Vegas. What island you moving too?

jnrhome
January 28, 2006 06:30PM

I used to play in several leagues weekly. Took citywide championships, etc., but that was before kids sucked up all my spare time and money. Giving time/money additions, perhaps i'd play again...

islandbound
January 28, 2006 06:56PM

Pirorities, Been there done that. Now its all about me! Free at last, free at last.

RaynDeb
January 30, 2006 12:55PM

Islandbound,we live in the greater Okc area and are at the stage in our lives where the kids are on thier own and we are ready to travel and retire to some degree.Both of us in our early 40`s.We have somme friends who have transfered to STT who we have played pool with here and it is likely they will be interested in playing there in STT.I am very suprised that there hasnt been much response from other readers though.Anyone else out there?jnrhome,hang in there as kids get older your freedom slowly returns and its great!

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →