Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

girl scout cookies?

February 23, 2007 01:25PM

Does anyone know if we get girl scout coookies in the VI? I hear that they are selling them now in the states?

thin mints!!!

Re: girl scout cookies?

February 23, 2007 02:01PM

I saw them for sale at the Ag Fair. I forgot to get them before I left. I don't know where else they are for sale.

February 23, 2007 02:04PM

Just read they dropped the trans fats from the cookies. That was the best part!!!!

February 23, 2007 06:26PM

Lady in our office always hits me up to buy some but I haven't heard so far. They are available though.

March 07, 2007 03:58PM

bump -

still wondering bout those cookies.

March 08, 2007 07:13AM

They're for sale. My neighbor little girl came by just the other day (2-3 days ago) with an order form for Girl Scout Cookies. There are several girl scout troups on St. Croix and the Scouts are also on STT. I bought from the Ag Fair and put them in my freezer (for later!) and also ordered from the neighbor.

March 08, 2007 07:14AM

ok, I had to put my form in for the girl scout cookies but if anyone pms me by noon today I'll do my best to get the order in!! ready set go!!!
p.s. if you don't remember the name, just explain the cookie. thanks!

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Join Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

USVI Books & Souvenirs

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →