Clear all

Dental Assistant  


Active Member
Joined: 9 years ago
Posts: 14
May 17, 2011 12:48 pm  

Just moved here and wondering how I go about transfering my license to be able to work in the VI.

Trusted Member
Joined: 13 years ago
Posts: 2104
May 17, 2011 2:30 pm  

The Department of Licensing and Consumer Affairs may be able to give you an answer or perhaps steer you in the right direction

Or perhaps contact the ADA for information.

Settlers Handbook

Thinking about moving to the Virgin Islands?

The Settler's Handbook is a Indispensable Guide

The current 19th Edition, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40+ years of helping people move to the Virgin Islands.

Order Today $19.95
Close Menu