Your password will need to be updated. Use the “forgot password” feature to create a new password.

Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips!
(Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Engineering (foundation)  

New Member

I would like to know whom I would contact regarding the particular protocols for building .. specifically

1) engineering protocols
2) legal restrictions
3) component requirements (e.g. metal, concrete, wood)

If anyone has a contact of a person (preferably with legal or legal exposure) who can answer specific questions in consult, I would appreciate it. I have had quite a few "I think that can be done" and "oh, that's not a problem", but none with personal experience.

Thanks in advance.


Posted : January 27, 2018 3:51 pm
Noble Member

DPNR or a local architect/engineer.

You can look up licensed architects/engineers on the DLCA web site.

Posted : January 27, 2018 5:23 pm
Close Menu

Please Login or Register