Online Shopping/Shipping to St. Croix
New to the area and wondering which if any businesses you have found online that ship to the Virgin Islands, specifically St. Croix. VipZappos says they will ship all items, but priority mail, which is fine. Amazon.com will ship books and CDs, but no electronics, clothes, furniture, etc. Overstock...Ikea...no dice. Any advice?
Here is a list that was on here a while ago.
* J Crew www.jcrew.com
* Nordstrom www.nordstrom.com
* Beach Bliss www.beachbliss.com
* Pottery Barn www.potterybarn.com
* CVS www.cvs.com
* Drugstore.com www.drugstore.com
* Dermstore www.dermstore.com
* Ebay www.ebay.com (some)
* Lands End www.landsend.com
* JC Penny
* Amazon.com (some but I have had good luck)
* Bed Bath and Beyond (if you get the right "customer service" rep as you have to call them)
* seapet www.seapet.com (excellent pet supplements)
* Aloha Orchids (should you like exotic orchids that you can't find here)
* Orchids by Hausermann (same as above)
* Old Navy
* Banana Republic
* 1-800 Pet Meds
* Victoria's Secret
* Zappos - Free shipping and returns
* Revolve Clothing - Free shipping and returns
* La Mer
* Mpix - fabulous printing of photos
Yes, drugstore.com's free shipping is slow to the USVI. I've placed several orders with both free and non-free shipping. Here's how it worked:
Free shipping: It went FedEx SmartPost, which means FedEx picked it up and took it to USPS, who sent it Parcel Post, judging by the several weeks it took to get here, including 2 weeks sitting in PR.
$9.99 shipping: It went USPS Priority Mail and got here in about 1 week.
I sent FedEx an email, using the form attached to the tracking page. I sent the email yesterday morning, and the package arrived today. Next time, when I see the package has been delivered to PR, I will just send FedEx an email & not have to wait for the USPS to put it on a plane when they feel like it.
I hope this helps someone else!
One of the Mom's from Tamrind Moms made a list that is 3 pages long.
I can email it to you if you send me a PM with your email address.
The File format is PDF.
When I order from Drugstore.com I pay the $10 express shipping price and it gets here in a week or less.
Last time I ordered from Zappos it all got here in about a week and went back the next day (nothing fit)