Notifications
Clear all

Family of Four Poisoned By Insecticide in Saint John Resort

 
SausageInTheCan
(@SausageInTheCan)
Advanced Member

The report was on ABC news this afternoon. Has anyone heard about this? Apparently the chemical used was banned from indoor use decades ago. That implies it was used in their rooms.

http://www.people.com/article/family-posion-st-john-resort-sirenusa

Quote
Topic starter Posted : April 6, 2015 5:19 pm
speee1dy
(@speee1dy)
Expert

that was interesting, but the comments-geeze

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 6, 2015 6:50 pm
Spartygrad95
(@Spartygrad95)
Trusted Member

I weep for our future after reading the scientifically illiterate comments. Mankind has failed

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 6, 2015 9:50 pm
Close Menu