1980 Kawasaki KZ-250 - STX
Up for sale is a 1980 KZ-250 Kawasaki Cruiser style motorcycle. The asking price is $2000 or best offer. This comes with
• a title to the motorcycle
• a shiny silver helmet
• a gas tank that's been emptied, cleaned out, resealed and filled up again
• new starter
• new ignition coil
• new spark plug
• carbs have been cleaned but still need some adjusting as it is running high and shutting itself off only to start up again
• you get a small oil leak, but this comes with a fresh oil change
• original service manual
• i'll even throw in an "If you can read this the b**** fell off tshirt if you want.
• this motorcycle also comes with a set of keys to start the bike (the only way to start the bike, no kickstart!)
This bike was painted over from its original badass electric blue with a hunter green house paint. Apparently the old owner was bored one day and couldn't think of anything better to do.
I will also give you the names of 2 mechanics that have worked on this bike. One worked on it before me owning the bike and apparently knows it from the inside out. The other mechanic that I found to work on it calls you back and is one of the nicest/coolest guys I've met down here.
Please email thomas@macheteMACHETE.com for anymore info.
thanks for reading
• new battery
• new points
All reasonable offers considered.
way to high bro for this bike(td)
I want no higher than 2 for this bike. Make any offer BELOW 2
I've reduced the price to 1500 or Best Offer on this bike.
1000 takes the bike.