1994 Ford Turbo Diesel F-250
They don't make them like this anymore. This truck is an Indirect Injection also known as IDI and damn near bulletproof. IDI means the fuel is delivered mechanically and there is no computer or sensors to fail and keep the truck from running. I love this truck but its time for me to downsize to a small Tacoma.
- Excellent condition, low mileage for the year and for a diesel. Currently at about 115,000
- Straight pipe exhaust and aftermarket turbo down pipe improves fuel economy and gives truck a nice sound
- New glow plugs about 5,000 miles ago
- New injectors about 5,000 miles ago
- Mechanical fuel pump replaced with electric fuel pump
- Regular oil changes
- Capable of running alternative fuels
- Under body regularly coated with fluid film corrosion inhibitor
- Overall exterior and paint in very good condition
- Interior in very good condition, carpet covering over dash, no tears in seat fabric
Items to address:
- A/C needs new evaporator
- Tailgate is dented
- Master cylinder should be replaced soon
I really would like to sell this truck to someone who will love it as much as I do. This is an awesome diesel truck that would be great for hauling a boat, heavy equipment, etc. Gets good fuel economy and has at least another 200,000 miles in it.
*Please note, the tires have been upgraded since pictures were taken. The tires on the truck now have more aggressive treads.