It's official - we're no longer CAtoSTX we are now CAtoSTXtoSTT.....:-)
This time with our baby girl!
My husband has accepted a job and I'm trying to figure out if I can accept an offer as well - because I'll need childcare for our little one.
We don't have a move-date yet (probably @ Oct. 1) But Somebody is waiting for an answer from me and I need to figure out if it's going to be feasible.
If we move October 1 - she will be 5mo.
Ideally, I'd like to find a reputable in-home day care who takes babies (does that even exist?) before we found out about the job opportunities, I had interviewed for nannies in STX, so that is an option as well. I just figure that day-care is probably less expensive than a nanny.