Arts Alive Fundrais...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Arts Alive Fundraiser - Call for Entries

 
Islander
(@the-islander)
Member Moderator

Arts Alive announces an open call to all artists working in the Virgin Islands, in any medium except video, film and animation to submit entries for "Out of Time", a territory wide exhibition of artwork inspired by time to benefit Tillett Foundation, Inc. Artists are invited to interpret time in their medium with or without the use of a working (or non-working) clock movement. Clock movements will be available through the Arts Alive office and artists of all ages are invited to submit up to three entries.

This visual arts event is being held to benefit Tillett Foundation and these time inspired art pieces will be for sale during a silent auction held at Everyday Clay Studio in conjunction with Tillett Foundation's third annual fundraising event being held on April 9, 2011 at 6:30pm. There will also be a cocktail reception and concert featuring Christina Zayas, award-winning alumni of the Arts Alive Classical Music Competition.

Participating artists will retain 30% of the sale of their work with Tillett Foundation retaining the other 70%. Artist's may also choose to donate all proceeds from the sale of their artwork to the Foundation. Deadline for artwork submissions is March 15, 2011. Artists that submit artwork early will have their artwork previewed on our website and used in our promotional material.

For information and to register for this event call 340.776.8566, or visit the Arts Alive office at Tillett Gardens. If you live on St. John or St. Croix, we can make special arrangements to deliver and pick up your artwork.

Quote
Topic starter Posted : January 17, 2011 11:49 pm
Close Menu