Help, Former VI res...
Clear all

Help, Former VI residents or Loan Officers

Advanced Member

Hello Everyone,

After moving back stateside, we are in the process of buying a new home. Mortgage Lender uses Kroll Factual Data to verify tax transcripts for underwriting our loan, the underwriters do not know how to request a tax transcript from the VI Bureau of Internal Revenue.

Has anyone dealt with this recently? Does the VI BIR have a process or a form for these requests?

Yes I've tried calling the VI BIR, but understandbly they are busy so I could only leave a message. The website is not helpful, so I'm reaching out the best source of information in the VI, you guys.

I know someone has had to have dealt with this recently.

Thanks all,

Topic starter Posted : January 31, 2013 6:39 pm
Isle Tell Ya
Advanced Member

Try the IRS Form 4506 (almost certain that's the #.)
Same form as in the states. That should work.

Posted : January 31, 2013 9:56 pm
Close Menu