Clear all


Posts: 6
Active Member
Topic starter

good morning...

i moved my family on stt yesterday. its official now, were here!! i am a licensed massage therapist. have 20+ years exp. can setup in your home or wherever you'd like.
i am versed in 10 major modalities and 15 minor ones. from swedish to clinical.
if needed i could provide references.

fees based on time and location

paul west

Posted : May 24, 2010 11:45 am
Posts: 5404
Illustrious Member

You moved yesterday and already have your license?? You are a quick learner...

Posted : May 24, 2010 11:15 pm
Exit Zero
Posts: 2460
Famed Member

I agree with EE - if you were able to get licensed here in a day you are wasting your talent as a massage person -- you should be doing the DLCA, DMV, IRB, DPNR, etc., errands for those of us who struggle with VI bureaucracy.

Posted : May 24, 2010 11:20 pm
Posts: 416
Reputable Member

I'm assuming that Paul means he's licensed stateside. Are there separate licensing requirements here? Will anyone check whether you are or aren't? I just think it's really interesting that he's not only a masseuse, but also a "fix it guy", according to another post. His wife's a very lucky woman! 😀


Posted : May 25, 2010 12:46 am
Posts: 5404
Illustrious Member

Yes, massage therapists are licensed locally.

Posted : May 25, 2010 1:01 am
Posts: 2552
Famed Member

A friend who works at the dive shop on STX is a licensed massage person in the states. She has been trying for months to get a license here.
All she gets is the runaround.

Posted : May 25, 2010 1:02 am
Posts: 5404
Illustrious Member,101656,103849

Everything you need on VInow! 😉

Posted : May 25, 2010 1:20 am
Posts: 408
Honorable Member

Good Morning, Sttwest,

I am also a licensed massage therapist; I was licensed and worked in the state of NC prior to our move to STT in 2007. You must get a local VI license to practice massage therapy in the territory. It took me 6 months to get I doubt that you did anything online with the DLCA (there website is never up to date!) you are most likely talking about having your stateside license. I would begin the process of getting your local VI license as soon as possible as it can take quite awhile and quite a bit of follow up on your part to insure all gets processed correctly. Good luck!!

Posted : May 26, 2010 3:03 pm
Search this website Type then hit enter to search
Close Menu