Social Services / W...
Clear all

Social Services / Welfare office

Active Member

Hi all, this is my first post.

I have researched this question prior to posting without any success. I am in the field of Social Services. I'm just starting my employment research and considering the MOVE in the future (STT). I wanted to know the name of the office there that provides cash, Medicaid, and food stamp assistance to STT residents, if one exist. If anyone knows of a website that would be great.

What school do the children that live in Estate Mandahl go to, grades 7th & 4th ??

Topic starter Posted : August 17, 2006 4:27 pm
East Ender

The Department of Human Services oversees of the programs you mentioned. Their main number is 340-774-0930. The commissioner's office is 349-774-1166. I believe that there is some kind of licensing for social workers, but don't know the path for that. Most government jobs are going to require you to show up in person, and most govenrment offices are not on line.

Posted : August 17, 2006 6:35 pm
Active Member


I was down there 7/29-8/5, but I was just liming. Now I wish I had tried to find that office. But it wasn't until I got home that realized that living there might be an option. I'll do some calling tomorrow.

Topic starter Posted : August 17, 2006 7:54 pm
Search this website
Close Menu