STX-Job opening animal care technician
Animal Care Technician
Part-time animal care technician position available: 24 hours per week at the St. Croix Animal Welfare Center. Must be able to work on Sunday.
Animal care technicians provide general health care to dogs and cats. Care includes but is not limited to: cage and kennel cleaning, feeding, watering, bathing, dipping, exercising, socializing.
• Must like to work with animals
• Must be able to work with adult and large dogs
• Must be able to follow cleaning protocols
• Must be able to lift 40 pounds
• Must follow direction, work independently as well as be a team player
• Must complete supplementary job duties as assigned.
• Must be 18 years or older and hold a high school diploma.
Email: email@example.com for more information or to apply.
I am interested. I love animals!!! I live in St. Croix let me know if interested!