Clear all

Gabion Baskets?

Advanced Member

Hi all,
I have seen gabions used all over stt and stj. I was thinking of having some used to build up and protect my lot from erosion.
my question is, can anyone recommend a good gabion installer on stt?
I dont know if I need a mason or wall builder or contractor or what!
What do you call a guy who installs gabion baskets?

Topic starter Posted : October 27, 2015 4:06 am

Don't know whether or not this will be of any help but here's a list of suppliers who ship to the USVI (check PR suppliers too) and I'd be inclined to ask someone at Home Depot for contacts re installation. The people there have on several occasions been very helpful in directing me to local contractors which have worked out very well.,-U.S./StarRank/2000000003844/3000000207086/32887/240/ctry-CN.htm

Posted : October 27, 2015 1:38 pm
Close Menu