Ipad repair STX
My Ipad will not boot up. Goes from a screen with the Apple logo to the red line dead battery logo, to a blank screen. Keeps cycling.
Does anyone repair Ipads here? If not, where can I send it?
St. Croix resident since 2000
I found this link:
There are lots more if you search for your issue - this can work sometimes.
1. Buy plane ticket to Miami
2. Board plane with iPad in carry-on
3. Upon landing, find nearest Apple store and make appointment with tech support.
I'm really not kidding - iPads (and other Apple products) are notoriously stolen out of the mail to the states. If you're going to ship it, I recommend not using USPS, pay for FedEx or UPS and make sure it's insured. Other people here might have better advice.
Or else buy a new one.
"This is your world. Shape it or someone else will." ~Gary Lew
5.If the above steps do not resolve the issue, or the if the screen remains black or shows a persistent Apple logo, try restoring with iTunes: 1.Connect the device to your computer and open iTunes.
2.If the device appears in iTunes, select and click Restore on the Summary pane. Learn more about restoring iOS software.
3.If the device doesn't appear in iTunes, try to force the device into recovery mode, and then restore it.
6.If the above steps do not resolve the issue, contact Apple.
1. Put your I-pad in a 1 gallon zip lock bag, then wrap with bubble wrap.
2. Look for a black pick up truck parked 3 spots away from the front door at Plaza East.
3. Drop it in the bed at 7:30 AM on Sunday morning.
4. Don't turn around or look back, just keep driving.
I promise to contact you after I have fixed it. I promise!!