just a little food for thought on governor's election
for those of you who might still be sitting on the fence before your cast your vote for governor.....just came from downtown christiansted and there were many ,many tourists around. this is the 3rd cruise ship to stx in 4 days,and season han't even started.just something to considider on this beautiful election day in stx.
Thank God Kenneth Mapp rebuilt the Frederiksted pier to the cruise ships' specifications, despite deJongh's assertions that "too much money was spent in Frederiksted".
Ten reasons to remove deJongh from office:
1. The Diageo deal is so absurd that congress has already cut the cover over from $13.25 to $10.50
2. We will have to buy molasses for overseas sales that give us no cover over and no income/property/gross receipts taxes. Meanwhile, several of his family members have 6 figure jobs in Diageo.
3. The roads suck.
4. The healthcare infrastructure has deteriorated.
5. According to the US Inspector General he "improperly removed" taxpayer money to improve his private residence.
6. He has enriched his campaign finance manager Richard S. by renting his building for $55,000/month for 7 years and giving him $3million of taxpayer money to finish the building in Red Hook. Can you spell political favor? K-i-c-k-b-a-c-k.
7. A laissez-faire approach to importation of guns that his increased the murder rate to 220 since he took office.
8. Sweltering classrooms without bathroom doors or toilet paper.
9. A slush fund at the VI lottery that sent his wife and young family members first class to Rwanda, all the while denying it.
10. Punishing/threatening exempt employees to vote in the primary and vote for him.
On election day, your best bet is with the Harvard graduate, Kenneth Mapp #2 on your ballot.
If you know where you are, you don't need a Mapp.
His platform is built on nothing but crap.
If you can't read a book,
You'll vote for that crook,
And the blame will fall right in your lap.
when the election season kicked into high gear, the vitriol from both sides has had me in stitches. i shall certainly miss it.
as we count down the final few minutes of the election season and begin to discover the results, i hope that everyone has taken the time to vote today!
I think the Dr Love's 10 reasons are Very Little Food for thought.
maybe now we can get back to the normal mudslinging
Oh well Drlove. Need to find better ways to spread love. Congrats to the winners!