Someone buy our house!! so we can move!
I know the feeling . .. oh so well . . .
Since we're asking, anyone need an Almond ranch in the central valley of California? We're ready for a new adventure!
I'm waiting on the same thing. Glad to know I'm not alone!!
I'v been waiting 9 months to sell. I have a job waiting for me in STT. Looks like I'll make the move before it sells. Can't wait any longer.
We could get a renter for our house easily, but we want to get the equity out so it'll make for an easy and less stressful (financially) transition.
I know the feeling.
A house on 15 acres just 25 miles west of Minneapolis.
On the market for a year.
Lookers but no offers.
So I'm renting in St. Croix.
I feel your pain, Edward! Our house in Ohio has been on the market (for the second time) since May. 11-1/2 wooded acres, hot tub, waterfall into a koi pond... it's beautiful! But sadly, only one dirtball offer, and that after we'd dropped the price $30K. We're also renting here, but have chosen to have a caretaker stay there FOR FREE, rather than rent it out to an "unknown" for less than what we pay for the mortgage. Dear Lord, if you're listening to all of us, PLEASE let the housing market pick up!
Keep the Faith. It took two years, after we moved, and we finally sold our houses in NY. A little loss but no more worries or bills. We figure the loss was made up in piece of mind and what the tax increase will be this year on the properties.